POLL: InsiderAdvantage Republican Primaries in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Florida, and Michigan
Eric Dienstfrey | October 4, 2007
- Among 1,339 likely caucus-goers in Iowa, former Gov. Mitt Romney leads former Mayor Rudy Giuliani (24% to 16%) in a statewide caucus; former Sen. Fred Thompson and former Gov. Mike Huckabee both trail at 13%, Sen. John McCain at 10%, and Sen. Sam Brownback at 5%.
- Among 1,822 likely primary voters in New Hampshire, Romney leads Giuliani (28% to 20%) while McCain trails at 17%, Thompson and Huckabee both at 8%, and Rep. Ron Paul at 6%.
- Among 1,281 in South Carolina, Thompson (at 21%) leads Giuliani, Romney, and McCain (all at 16%) while Huckabee trails at 11%.
- Among 725 in Florida, Giuliani leads Thompson (29% to 19%) while Romney trails at 16%, McCain at 10%, and Huckabee at 6%.
- Among 1,190 in Michigan, Giuliani edges out Romney (19% to 16%), while McCain trails at 15%, Thompson at 14%, Huckabee at 6%, and Paul at 5%.
- All other candidates receive less than five percent each.
We will add links once they are available.