Eric Dienstfrey | June 12, 2007
New Rasmussen Reports automated surveys find:
- Among 633 likely Republican primary voters nationwide, former Sen. Fred Thompson runs even with former Mayor Rudy Giuliani (both at 24%); former Gov. Mitt Romney and Sen. John McCain both trail at 11% (conducted 6/4 through 6/7).
- Among 773 likely Democratic primary voters nationwide, Sen. Hillary Clinton leads Sen. Barack Obama 37% to 25%; former Sen. John Edwards trails at 11% (conducted 6/4 through 6/7).
- Among 500 likely voters in New Jersey, Clinton leads Giuliani 38% to 29% in a general election match-up, Bloomberg trails with 21%.
- Among 800 likely voters nationwide, Giuliani edges out Clinton 47% to 44%; McCain edges out Clinton 48% to 42% (conducted 5/30 through 5/31).
- Among 800 likely voters nationwide, Giuliani leads Obama 51% to 39% while Obama edges out Thompson 47% to 44% (conducted 6/4 through 6/5).
- Among 800 likely voters nationwide, Gov. Bill Richardson runs within the margin of sampling error of both Giuliani and McCain (conducted 5/29).