Eric Dienstfrey | January 23, 2007
We have been posting on Pollster.com more than usual these last few days. Here is a roundup of recent articles by Mark Blumenthal and Charles Franklin.
- Who African-American Democrats are currently supporting for president, and a second look.
- Some tips on how to interpret post-State of the Union surveys.
- Nine new national surveys change Bush's job approval rating estimate to 34% (two one-hundredths of a point above his all time low).
- Charles Franklin reveals the impact the State of the Union address has on presidential approval since 1950.
- An analysis of Hillary Clinton's favorable/unfavorable ratings since 1993.
- Charles Franklin offers analysis on recent Republican and Democratic primary polling.
- Analysis of Hillary Clinton's "rating" in the new Washington Post/ABC News survey.
- Why pollsters have their eyes on "cell phone only" households.