Mark Blumenthal | May 21, 2008
Topics: 2008 , Exit Polls
Links to exit poll and related analysis on the Kentucky and Oregon primaries:
Other Kentucky-Oregon fallout:
- Gary Langer updates his popular vote analysis
- Andrew Sullivan focuses on the exit poll results on the role of race in Kentucky.
- David Gergen makes a similar argument.
- Jim Webb rejects "racism" as an explanation for Obama's Appalachian problems.
- Mickey Kaus still reads Pollster (reply: the kids wore me out).
- And Brian Schaffner crowns a surprising "big winner"
- (Update) SurveyUSA posts pollster scorecards for Kentucky and Oregon